Neurodiversity Evaluations: ADHD and Autism Testing. Reports and Considerations for School & Professional Accommodations.
Dr. Kristine Spano, Psy.D. at Rittenhouse Psychiatric Associates, is now offering Neurodiversity Assessments, namely ADHD evaluations and Autism testing, for individuals who:
1. Suspect symptoms are commensurate with a neurodevelopmental issue such as Autism or ADHD.
2. Need documentation via a formal test report in order to receive services and/or accommodations.
* Of note, having an examination does not mean that we will recommend accommodations.
Many of our providers at our Center City Philadelphia and Mainline locations do offer general ADHD evaluations and treatment, but often if someone is looking for services and/or accommodations a formal testing battery (offered by Dr. Spano specifically) is required. Individuals living on the main line or suburban Philadelphia, can certainly come into our Philadelphia location, for these services.
If you are seeking an evaluation for accommodations with a specific entity (a licensing board for a professional examination, a high school or university) we recommend that you discuss directly with them FIRST, as we are unable to keep track of the requirements for all third-party entities. Then we recommend discussing your specific needs with our scheduling team, before making an appointment.
ADHD evaluations at our Center City Philadelphia location. Approximately 2,200 dollars and includes:
1. Initial clinical Interview, Records Review, Interpretation and Write-up
2. A cognitive battery (WAIS IV)
3. Executive Functioning Subtests (D-Kefs)
4. Memory Battery
5. Mood inventories (PHQ-9, GAD-7 etc.)
7. Collateral reports
8. Personality testing (MMPI-3), if indicated
9. Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
The above are the tools used to rule out ADHD, Autism, emotional and psychiatric illness. This is a comprehensive evaluation of cognitive, executive functioning and social-emotional functioning. The tests will be selected appropriately and tailored to the patient’s presenting issue after the clinical interview.
If you are interested in ADHD and NeuroPsychological Testing, please contact our scheduling team.
267-358-6155 x 1